How to convert fluid ounces to liters?
As there are 33.8140226 fluid ounces in a liter, to convert fluid ounces to liters, divide the fluid ounce value by 33.8140226.
For example, to find out how many liters is 64 fluid ounces, divide 64 by 33.8140226, that makes 1.892 liters in 64 fluid ounces.
1 US Fluid Ounce = 0.02957352965 Liter
How many liters in a fluid ounce?
1 Liter (L) is equal to 33.8140226 fluid ounces. To convert liters to fluid ounces, multiply the liter value by 33.8140226.
For example, to find out how many fluid ounces in a half liter, multiply 0.5 by 33.8140226, that makes 16.9 fluid ounces in a half liter.
1 Liter = 33.8140226 US Fluid Ounces
What is a Liter?
Liter (litre) is a metric system volume unit. There are 33.8140226 US fluid ounces and 35.195079 Imperial fluid ounces in a liter. The symbol is "L".
- 1 Liter = 33.8140226 US fluid ounces
- 1 Liter = 35.195079 Imperial fluid ounces
What is a Fluid Ounce?
Fluid ounce is an imperial and United States Customary measurement systems volume unit. The symbol is "fl oz".
Here is a quick reference from (fluid) oz to liters:
- 8 oz to liters = 0.236588 liter in 8 oz
- 16 oz to liters = 0.473176 liter in 16 oz
- 24 oz to liters = 0.709765 liter in 24 oz
- 32 oz to liters = 0.946353 liter in 32 oz
- 64 oz to liters = 1.89271 liters in 64 oz