In this conversion page, the tables and the converter are based on the US fluid gallons and milliliters. To convert between imperial gallons and mL, please visit imperial gallons to mL.
How to convert milliliters to gallons?
1 Milliliter (mL) is equal to 0.00026417205 gallon. To convert milliliters to gallons, multiply the milliliter value by 0.00026417205 or divide by 3785.411784.
mL to gallon formula
gallon = mL * 0.00026417205
gallon = mL / 3785.411784
Common conversions from mL to gallons:
- 100 mL = 0.0264172052 gallon
- 500 mL = 0.132086026 gallon
- 750 mL = 0.198129039 gallon
- 1000 mL = 0.264172052 gallon
- 1500 mL = 0.396258079 gallon
- 2000 mL = 0.528344105 gallon
- 3000 mL = 0.792516157 gallon
How many milliliters (mL) in a gallon?
There are three types of gallons, US Customary fluid and dry gallons and the Imperial gallon. So, depending on what types of gallons are used, the answer to the question of how many milliliters in a gallon might be different. If you are converting from US fluid gallons to mL, then there are 3785.411784 mL in a gallon.
The list of conversion factors from gallons to mL:
- 1 US fluid gallon = 3785.411784 mL
- 1 US dry gallon = 4404.8838 mL
- 1 Imperial gallon = 4546.09 mL
How to convert US gallons to milliliters?
1 Gallon is equal to 3785.411784 milliliters (mL). To convert gallons to mL, multiply the gallon value by 3785.411784.
For example, to find out how many milliliters there are in 5 gallons, multiply 3785.411784 by 5, that makes 18927.06 mL in 5 gallons.
gallons to mL formula
mL = gallon * 3785.411784
How many water bottles in mL can fit in a gallon?
1 US gallon is equal to 3785.411784 milliliters (mL). To find out how many water bottles sized in milliliters there are in gallons, multiply the number of gallons by 3785.411784 and divide by the size of the water bottle in mL.
For example, to find how many 250 mL water bottles there are in 3 gallons, multiply 3 by 3785.411784 and divide by 250, that makes 45.42 water bottles of 250 mL in 3 gallons.
gallons to water bottles in milliliters formula
number of water bottles = gallons(s) * 3785.411784 / size of water bottle in mL
Common conversions of water bottles in a gallon:
- there are 37.85 water bottles of 100 mL in a US gallon
- there are 18.92 water bottles of 200 mL in a US gallon
- there are 15.14 water bottles of 250 mL in a US gallon
- there are 10.09 water bottles of 375 mL in a US gallon
- there are 7.57 water bottles of 500 mL in a US gallon
- there are 5.04 water bottles of 750 mL in a US gallon
- there are 3.78 water bottles of 1000 mL in a US gallon
What is a Gallon?
Gallon is an imperial (UK) and United States Customary measurement systems volume unit. 1 US fluid gallon = 3785.411784 mL. 1 Imperial gallon = 4546.09 mL. The symbol is "gal".
To convert between US and UK gallons, please visit gallons conversion converter.
What is a Milliliter?
Milliliter (millilitre) is a metric system volume unit. The symbol is "mL".
To convert from US fluid, dry gallons and UK gallons to milliliters, please visit all volume units conversion.