How Many Water Bottles in mL Can Fit in a Liter?
1 Liter is equal to 1000 milliliters (mL). To find out how many water bottles sized in mL can fit in liters, multiply the number of liters by 1000 and divide by the size of the water bottle in mL.
For example, to find how many 250 mL water bottles can fit in 2 liters, multiply 2 by 1000 and divide by 250, that makes 8 water bottles of 250 mL can fit in 2 liters.
liters to water bottles in mL formula
number of water bottles = liter(s) * 1000 / size of water bottle in mL
Common conversions of water bottles in a liter:
- there are 10 water bottles of 100 mL in a liter
- there are 5 water bottles of 200 mL in a liter
- there are 4 water bottles of 250 mL in a liter
- there are 2.66 water bottles of 375 mL in a liter
- there are 2 water bottles of 500 mL in a liter
- there are 1.33 water bottles of 750 mL in a liter
You may also visit liters to milliliters converter to convert between liters and milliliters.