How to convert fluid ounces (oz) to cups?
1 Fluid ounce (oz) is equal to 0.125 cup. To convert fluid oz to cups, multiply the fluid oz value by 0.125 or divide by 8.
For example, to find out how many cups is 16 fluid oz, divide 16 by 8, that makes 2 cups in 16 fluid oz.
1 US Fluid Ounce = 0.125 US Cup
How to convert cups to fluid ounces?
There are 8 fluid ounces in 1 cup. To convert cups to fluid ounces, multiply the cup value by 8.
For example, to find out how many fluid oz in a half cup, multiply 0.5 by 8, that makes 4 fluid oz in a half cup.
1 US Cup = 8 US Fluid Ounces
What is Cup?
Cup is a United States Customary and metric system volume unit. The imperial cups are no longer in use today. The symbol is "c".
What is Fluid Ounce?
Fluid ounce is an imperial and United States Customary measurement system volume unit. The symbol is "fl oz".
Here is a quick reference from (fluid) oz to cups:
- 1 oz to cups = 0.125 cup in 1 oz
- 2 oz to cups = 0.25 cup in 2 oz
- 3 oz to cups = 0.375 cup in 3 oz
- 4 oz to cups = 0.5 cup in 4 oz
- 6 oz to cups = 0.75 cup in 6 oz
- 8 oz to cups = 1 cup in 8 oz
- 16 oz to cups = 2 cups in 16 oz
- 24 oz to cups = 3 cups in 24 oz
- 32 oz to cups = 4 cups in 32 oz