How many mL in a fluid ounce?
1 Fluid ounce (oz) is equal to 29.5735296 milliliters (mL). To convert fluid oz to mL, multiply the fluid oz value by 29.5735296.
For example, to find out how many mL is 16 oz, multiply 16 by 29.5735296, that makes 473.176 mL is 16 fluid oz.
1 US Fluid Ounce = 29.5735296 mL
How many mL in 1/2 fluid oz?
There are 14.7868 mL in 1/2 fluid oz.
How many mL in 1/3 fluid oz?
There are 9.8578431875 mL in 1/3 fluid oz.
How many mL in 1/4 fluid oz?
There are 7.393382 mL in 1/4 fluid oz.
How many mL in 3/4 fluid oz?
There are 22.18015 mL in 3/4 fluid oz.
How many mL in 1/8 fluid oz?
There are 3.6966912 mL in 1/8 fluid oz.
How many fluid ounces in a milliliter?
1 Milliliter (mL) is equal to 0.03381402265 fluid ounce (oz). To convert mL to fluid oz, multiply the mL value by 0.03381402265 or divide by 29.5735296.
1 mL = 0.03381402265 US Fluid Ounce
You may also use this volume units conversion calculator tool to convert from fl oz to mL and mL to fl oz for both United States Customary and Imperial fluid ounces.
What is Fluid Ounce?
Fluid ounce is an Imperial and United States Customary measurement systems volume unit. 1 US fluid ounce is equal to 29.5735296 milliliters and 1 Imperial fluid ounce is equal to 28.4130625 milliliters. The symbol is "fl oz".
- 1 US fluid ounce = 29.5735296 mL
- 1 Imperial fluid ounce = 28.4130625 mL
Here is a quick reference from (fluid) oz to mL:
- 1 oz to mL = 29.5735296 mL in 1 oz
- 2 oz to mL = 59.1470591 mL in 2 oz
- 4 oz to mL = 118.294118 mL in 4 oz
- 5 oz to mL = 147.867648 mL in 5 oz
- 6 oz to mL = 177.441177 mL in 6 oz
- 8 oz to mL = 236.588237 mL in 8 oz
- 10 oz to mL = 295.735296 mL in 10 oz
- 12 oz to mL = 354.882355 mL in 12 oz
- 16 oz to mL = 473.176473 mL in 16 oz
- 20 oz to mL = 591.470591 mL in 20 oz
- 32 oz to mL = 946.352946 mL in 32 oz
- 64 oz to mL = 1892.70589 mL in 64 oz
What is Milliliter?
Milliliter (millilitre) is a volume unit in the metric system. The symbol is "mL".