How many fluid ounces in a liter?
There are 33.8140226 fluid ounces in a liter. To convert liters to fluid ounces, multiply the liter value by 33.8140226.
For example, to find out how many fluid ounces there are in a liter and a half, multiply 1.5 by 33.8140226, that makes 50.72 fluid ounces in a liter and a half.
liters to US fluid ounces formula
fl oz = liter * 33.8140226
1 Liter = 33.8140226 US Fluid Ounces
What is a Liter?
Liter (litre) is a metric system volume unit. 1 Liter is equal to 33.8140226 US fluid ounces and 1 liter is equal to 35.195079 Imperial fluid ounces. The symbol is "L".
- 1 Liter = 33.8140226 US fluid ounces
- 1 Liter = 35.195079 Imperial fluid ounces
Common conversions from liters to US fluid ounces
- 1/8 liter = 4.226 fluid oz
- 1/4 liter = 8.453 fluid oz
- 1/3 liter = 11.271 fluid oz
- 1/2 liter = 16.907 fluid oz
- 1 liter = 33.814 fluid oz
- 1.5 liters = 50.721 fluid oz
- 2 liters = 67.628 fluid oz
- 2.5 liters = 84.535 fluid oz
You may also use volume units conversion to convert all volume units.