How many fluid ounces in a liter (litre)?
1 Liter is equal to 33.8140226 fluid ounces. To convert liters to fluid ounces, multiply the liter value by 33.8140226.
For example, to find out how many fluid ounces in a liter and a half, multiply 1.5 by 33.8140226, that makes 50.721 fluid ounces in a liter and a half.
1 Liter = 33.8140226 US Fluid Ounces
How many liters in a fluid ounce?
1 Fluid ounce is equal to 0.02957352965 liter (L). To convert fluid ounces to liters, multiply the fluid ounce value by 0.02957352965 or divide by 33.8140226.
For example, to find out how many liters in 16 fluid ounces (oz), divide 16 by 33.8140226, that makes 0.473176 liter in 16 fluid oz.
1 US Fluid Ounce = 0.02957352965 Liter
How many imperial fluid ounces in a litre?
1 Litre is equal to 35.195079 imperial fluid ounces. To convert litres to imperial fluid ounces, multiply the litre value by 35.195079.
1 Litre = 35.195079 Imperial Fluid Ounces
You may also use this volume units conversion calculator tool to convert between liters and fluid ounces and all other volume units.
What is Liter/Litre?
Liter (litre) is a metric system volume unit. The symbol is "L".
- 1 Liter = 33.8140226 US fluid ounces
- 1 Liter = 35.195079 Imperial fluid ounces
What is Fluid ounce?
Fluid ounce is an imperial and US Customary measurement system volume unit. The symbol is "fl oz".
Here is a quick reference from (fluid) oz to liters:
- 8 oz to liters = 0.236588 liter in 8 oz
- 16 oz to liters = 0.473176 liter in 16 oz
- 24 oz to liters = 0.709765 liter in 24 oz
- 32 oz to liters = 0.946353 liter in 32 oz
- 64 oz to liters = 1.89271 liters in 64 oz
- 100 oz to liters = 2.95735 liters in 100 oz