How to convert fluid ounces to pints?
As there are 16 fluid ounces in a pint, to convert fluid ounces to pints, divide the fluid ounce value by 16.
For example, to find out how many pints is 32 fluid ounces, divide 32 by 16, that makes 2 pints in 32 fluid ounces.
1 Fluid Ounce = 0.0625 Pint
How to convert pints to fluid ounces?
There are 16 fluid ounces in a pint. To convert pints to fluid ounces, multiply the pint value by 16.
For example, to find out how many fluid ounces in a half pint, multiply 0.5 by 16, that makes 8 fluid ounces in a half pint.
1 Pint = 16 Fluid Ounces
What is a Fluid Ounce?
Fluid ounce is an imperial and United States Customary measurement system volume unit. The symbol is "fl oz".
- 1 US fluid ounce = 0.0625 US fluid pint
- 1 US fluid ounce = 0.05371146202 US dry pint
- 1 Imperial fluid ounce = 0.05 Imperial pint
Here is a quick reference from (fluid) oz to pints:
- 8 oz to pints = 0.5 pint in 8 oz
- 12 oz to pints = 0.75 pint in 12 oz
- 16 oz to pints = 1 pint in 16 oz
- 24 oz to pints = 1.5 pints in 24 oz
- 32 oz to pints = 2 pints in 32 oz
- 64 oz to pints = 4 pints in 64 oz
What is a Pint?
Pint is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit. The symbol is "pt".