How many pints in a fluid ounce?
1 Fluid ounce (oz) is equal to 0.0625 pint. To convert fluid oz to pints, multiply the fluid oz value by 0.0625 or divide by 16.
For example, to find out how many pints is 32 fluid oz, divide 32 by 16, that makes 2 pints in 32 fluid oz.
1 Fluid Ounce = 0.0625 Fluid Pint
How to convert pints to fluid ounces?
There are 16 fluid ounces in 1 pint. To convert pints to fluid oz, multiply the pint value by 16.
For example, to find out how many fluid oz in a half pint, multiply 0.5 by 16, that makes 8 fluid oz in a half pint.
1 Fluid Pint = 16 Fluid Ounces
What is Fluid Ounce?
Fluid ounce is an imperial and United States Customary measurement system volume unit. The symbol is "fl oz".
- 1 US fluid oz = 0.0625 US fluid pint
- 1 US fluid oz = 0.05371146202 US dry pint
- 1 Imperial fluid oz = 0.05 Imperial pint
What is Pint?
Pint is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit. The symbol is "pt".
- 1 US fluid pint = 16 US fluid oz
- 1 US dry pint = 18.618 US fluid oz
- 1 Imperial pint = 20 Imperial fluid oz