How many pints in a fluid ounce (oz)?
1 Fluid ounce is equal to 0.0625 pint. To convert fluid ounces to pints, multiply the fluid ounce value by 0.0625 or divide by 32.
1 US Fluid Ounce = 0.0625 US Fluid Pint
How many fluid ounces in a pint?
There are 16 fluid ounces in 1 pint. To convert pints to fluid ounces, multiply the pint value by 16.
For example, to find out how many fluid ounces in a pint and a half, multiply 1.5 by 16, that makes 24 fluid ounces in a pint and a half.
1 US Fluid Pint = 16 US Fluid Ounces
How many imperial fluid ounces in an imperial pint?
There are 20 imperial fluid ounces in 1 imperial pint. To convert imperial pints to fluid ounces, multiply the imperial pint value by 20.
1 Imperial Pint = 20 Imperial Fluid Ounces
What is Fluid Ounce?
Fluid ounce is an imperial and United States Customary measurement system volume unit. The symbol is "fl oz".
- 1 US fluid ounce = 0.0625 US fluid pint
- 1 US fluid ounce = 0.05371146202 US dry pint
- 1 Imperial fluid ounce = 0.05 Imperial pint
What is Pint?
Pint is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit. The symbol is "pt".
- 1 US fluid pint = 16 US fluid ounces
- 1 US dry pint = 18.618 US fluid ounces
- 1 Imperial pint = 20 Imperial fluid ounces