How to convert fluid ounces to quarts?
1 Fluid ounce (oz) is equal to 0.03125 quart (qt). To convert fluid ounces to quarts, divide the fluid ounce value by 32.
For example, to find out how many quarts is 64 fluid ounces, divide 64 by 32, that makes 2 quarts in 64 fluid ounces.
1 Fluid Ounce = 0.03125 Quart
How to convert quarts to fluid ounces?
1 Quart is equal to 32 fluid ounces (oz). To convert quarts to fluid oz, multiply the quart value by 32.
For example, to find out how many fluid oz in a half quart, multiply 0.5 by 32, that makes 16 fluid oz in a half quart.
1 Quart = 32 Fluid Ounces
What is Quart?
Quart is an imperial and United States Customary measurement systems volume unit. The symbol is "qt".
What is Fluid Ounce?
Fluid ounce is an imperial and United States Customary measurement systems volume unit. The symbol is "fl oz".
Here is a quick reference from (fluid) oz to quarts:
- 8 oz to quarts = 0.25 quart in 8 oz
- 12 oz to quarts = 0.375 quart in 12 oz
- 16 oz to quarts = 0.5 quart in 16 oz
- 24 oz to quarts = 0.75 quart in 24 oz
- 32 oz to quarts = 1 quart in 32 oz
- 64 oz to quarts = 2 quarts in 64 oz