How to convert cubic yards to gallons?
1 Cubic yard (yd³) is equal to 201.974026 gallons. To convert cubic yards to gallons, multiply the cubic yard value by 201.974026.
For example, to find out how many gallons in a half cubic yard, multiply 0.5 by 201.974026, that makes 100.987 gallons in a half cubic yard.
1 Cubic Yard = 201.974026 US Fluid Gallons
How to convert gallons to cubic yards?
1 Gallon is equal to 0.00495113168 cubic yard. To convert gallons to cubic yards, multiply the gallon value by 0.00495113168 or divide by 201.974026.
1 US Fluid Gallon = 0.00495113168 Cubic Yard
What is a Cubic Yard?
Cubic yard is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one yard in length. The symbol is "yd³".
- 1 Cubic yard = 201.974026 US fluid gallons
- 1 Cubic yard = 173.569813 US dry gallons
- 1 Cubic yard = 168.178557 Imperial gallons
What is a Gallon?
Gallon is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit. The symbol is "gal".
- 1 US fluid gallon = 0.00495113168 Cubic yard
- 1 US dry gallon = 0.00576137049 Cubic yard
- 1 Imperial gallon = 0.00594606124 Cubic yard