How many gallons in a cubic meter?
There are 264.172052 gallons in 1 cubic meter. To convert cubic meters to gallons, multiply the cubic meter value by 264.172052.
For example, to find out how many gallons in a cubic meter and a half, multiply 1.5 by 264.172052, that makes 396.258 gallons in 1.5 cubic meters.
1 Cubic Meter = 264.172052 US Gallons
How to convert gallons to cubic meters?
1 Gallon is equal to 0.00378541178 cubic meter (m3). To convert gallons to cubic meters, multiply the gallon value by 0.00378541178 or divide by 264.172052.
1 US Gallon = 0.00378541178 Cubic Meter
What is Gallon?
Gallon is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit. The symbol is "gal".
- 1 US fluid gallon = 0.00378541178 Cubic meter
- 1 US dry gallon = 0.00440488 Cubic meter
- 1 Imperial gallon = 0.004546 Cubic meter
What is Cubic Meter/Metre?
Cubic meter (metre) is a metric system volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one meter in length. The symbol is "m3".
- 1 Cubic meter = 264.172052 US fluid gallons
- 1 Cubic meter = 227.0207445 US dry gallons
- 1 Cubic meter = 219.9692483 Imperial gallons