How many fluid ounces in a quart?
1 Quart is equal to 32 fluid ounces (oz). To convert quarts to fluid ounces, multiply the quart value by 32.
For example, to find out how many fluid ounces in a quart and a half, multiply 1.5 by 32, that makes 48 fluid ounces in a quart and a half.
1 Quart = 32 Fluid Ounces
How many quarts in a fluid ounce?
1 Fluid ounce is equal to 0.03125 quart. To convert fluid ounces to quarts, multiply the fluid ounce value by 0.03125 or divide by 32.
1 Fluid Ounce = 0.03125 Quart
You may also use this volume units conversion calculator tool to convert between US, imperial quarts and liters.
What is Quart?
Quart is an imperial and United States Customary measurement systems volume unit. 1 US fluid quart is equal to 32 US fluid ounces and 1 Imperial quart is equal to 40 Imperial fluid ounces. The symbol is "qt".
- 1 US fluid quart = 32 US fluid ounces
- 1 US dry quart = 37.236710202 US fluid ounces
- 1 Imperial quart = 40 Imperial fluid ounces
What is Fluid Ounce?
Fluid ounce is an imperial and United States Customary measurement systems volume unit. The symbol is "fl oz".
- 1 US fluid ounce = 0.03125 US fluid quart
- 1 US fluid ounce = 0.0268552188 US dry quart
- 1 Imperial fluid ounce = 0.025 Imperial quart