How many pints in a liter?
There are 2.1133764189 pints in 1 liter. To convert liters to pints, multiply the liter value by 2.1133764189.
For example, to find out how many pints in a liter and a half, multiply 1.5 by 2.1133764189, that makes 3.17 pints in a liter and a half.
1 Liter = 2.1133764189 US Fluid Pints
How many liters in a pint?
1 Pint is equal to 0.47317647299 liter (L). To convert pints to liters, multiply the pint value by 0.47317647299 or divide by 2.1133764189.
1 US Fluid Pint = 0.47317647299 Liter
You may also use this volume units conversion calculator tool to convert between US, imperial pints and liters.
What is Liter?
Liter (litre) is a metric system volume unit. The symbol is "L".
- 1 Liter = 2.1133764189 US fluid pints
- 1 Liter = 1.8161659565 US dry pints
- 1 Liter = 1.7597539864 Imperial pints
What is Pint?
Pint is an imperial and United States Customary measurement system volume unit. The symbol is "pt".
- 1 US fluid pint = 0.47317647299 Liter
- 1 US dry pint = 0.550610475 Liter
- 1 Imperial pint = 0.56826125 Liter