How many quarts in a liter/litre?
1 Liter (L) is equal to 1.05668821 quarts (qt). To convert liters to quarts, multiply the liter value by 1.05668821.
For example, to find out how many quarts in a liter and a half, multiply 1.5 by 1.05668821, that makes 1.585 quarts in a liter and a half.
1 Liter = 1.05668821 US Fluid Quarts
How many liters in a quart?
1 Quart (qt) is equal to 0.94635294549 liter (L). To convert quarts to liters, multiply the quart value by 0.94635294549 or divide by 1.05668821.
1 US Fluid Quart = 0.94635294549 Liter
You may also use this volume units conversion calculator tool to convert between US, imperial quarts and liters.
What is Liter/Litre?
Liter (litre) is a metric system volume unit. The symbol is "L".
- 1 Liter = 1.05668821 US fluid quarts
- 1 Liter = 0.908082978 US dry quart
- 1 Liter = 0.87987699 Imperial quart
What is Quart?
Quart is an imperial and United States Customary measurement system volume unit. The symbol is "qt".
- 1 US fluid quart = 0.94635294549 Liter
- 1 US dry quart = 1.10122095032 Liters
- 1 Imperial quart = 1.13652250413 Liters