How many gallons in a cubic meter?
There are 264.172052 gallons in a cubic meter. To convert cubic meters to gallons, multiply the cubic meter value by 264.172052.
For example, to find out how many gallons in a cubic meter and a half, multiply 1.5 by 264.172052, that makes 396.258 gallons in a cubic meter and a half.
1 Cubic Meter = 264.172052 Gallons
How many cubic meters in a gallon?
1 Gallon is equal to 0.00378541178 cubic meter. To convert gallons to cubic meters, multiply the gallon value by 0.00378541178 or divide by 264.172052.
1 Gallon = 0.00378541178 Cubic Meter
What is a Cubic Meter?
Cubic meter (metre) is a metric system volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one meter in length. 1 Cubic meter is equal to 264.172052 US fluid gallons and 219.9692483 Imperial gallons. The symbol is "m³".
- 1 Cubic meter = 264.172052 US fluid gallons
- 1 Cubic meter = 227.0207445 US dry gallons
- 1 Cubic meter = 219.9692483 Imperial gallons
What is a Gallon?
Gallon is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit. The symbol is "gal".
- 1 US fluid gallon = 0.00378541178 Cubic meter
- 1 US dry gallon = 0.00440488 Cubic meter
- 1 Imperial gallon = 0.004546 Cubic meter