How to convert cups to quarts?
As there are 4 cups in a quart, to convert cups to quarts, divide the cup value by 4.
For example, to find out how many quarts there are in 8 cups, divide 8 by 4, that makes 2 quarts in 8 cups.
1 Cup = 0.25 Quart
How to convert quarts to cups?
There are 4 cups in 1 quart. To convert quarts to cups, multiply the quart value by 4.
For example, to find out how many cups in a half quart, multiply 0.5 by 4, that makes 2 cups in a half quart.
1 Quart = 4 Cups
What is a Cup?
Cup is an Imperial, United States Customary and the Metric systems volume unit. The symbol is "c".
Here is a quick reference from cups to quarts:
- 2 cups to quarts = 1/2 quart in 2 cups
- 4 cups to quarts = 1 quart in 4 cups
- 8 cups to quarts = 2 quarts in 8 cups
- 16 cups to quarts = 4 quarts in 16 cups
- 24 cups to quarts = 6 quarts in 24 cups
- 32 cups to quarts = 8 quarts in 32 cups
What is a Quart?
Quart is an Imperial and United States Customary measurement systems volume unit. 1 US fluid quart is equal to 4 US cups. The symbol is "qt".