How to convert cups to liters?
1 Cup is equal to 0.2365882365 liter (L). To convert cups to liters, multiply the cup value by 0.2365882365 or divide by 4.2267528377.
1 Cup = 0.2365882365 Liter
How to convert liters to cups?
1 Liter (L) is equal to 4.2267528377 cups. To convert liters to cups, multiply the liter value by 4.2267528377.
For example, to find out how many cups in a half liter, multiply 0.5 by 4.2267528377, that makes 2.1 cups in a half liter.
1 Liter = 4.2267528377 Cups
How many metric cups in a liter?
There are 4 metric cups in 1 liter. To convert liters to metric cups, multiply the liter value by 4.
1 Liter = 4 Metric Cups
What is a Liter?
Liter (litre is international spelling) is a metric system volume unit. 1 Liter is equal to 4.2267528377 US cups and 4 Metric cups. The symbol is "L".
What is a Cup?
Cup is a volume unit. The symbol is "c".
Here is a quick reference from cups to liters:
- 8 cups to liters = 1.89271 liters in 8 cups
- 16 cups to liters = 3.78541 liters in 16 cups
- 24 cups to liters = 5.67812 liters in 24 cups
- 32 cups to liters = 7.57082 liters in 32 cups
- 48 cups to liters = 11.3562 liters in 48 cups
- 64 cups to liters = 15.1416 liters in 64 cups