How to convert cups to pints?
As there are 2 cups in a pint, to convert cups to pints, divide the cup value by 2.
For example, to find out how many pints is 8 cups, divide 8 by 2, that makes 4 pints in 8 cups.
1 Cup = 0.5 Pint
How to convert pints to cups?
1 Pint is equal to 2 cups. To convert pints to cups, multiply the pint value by 2.
For example, to find out how many cups in a half pint, multiply 0.5 by 2, that makes 1 cup in a half pint.
1 Pint = 2 Cups
What is a Pint?
Pint is an imperial and United States Customary measurement systems volume unit. There are 2 cups in 1 pint. The symbol is "pt".
What is a Cup?
Cup is a metric and United States Customary volume unit. 1 Cup is equal to 0.5 pint. The symbol is "c".
Here is a quick reference from cups to pints:
- 2 cups to pints = 1 pint in 2 cups
- 4 cups to pints = 2 pints in 4 cups
- 8 cups to pints = 4 pints in 8 cups
- 16 cups to pints = 8 pints in 16 cups
- 24 cups to pints = 12 pints in 24 cups
- 32 cups to pints = 16 pints in 32 cups