How many cubic feet in a fluid barrel?
There are 4.2109375 cubic feet in 1 fluid barrel. To convert fluid barrels to cubic feet, multiply the fluid barrel value by 4.2109375.
1 Fluid Barrel = 4.2109375 Cubic Feet
1 Oil barrel is equal to 5.6145833334 cubic feet. To convet between oil barrels and cubic feet please check oil barrels to cubic feet conversion calculator tool.
How to convert cubic feet to fluid barrels?
1 Cubic foot is equal to 0.2374768089 fluid barrel. To convert cubic feet to fluid barrels, multiply the cubic foot value by 0.2374768089 or divide by 4.2109375.
1 Cubic Foot = 0.2374768089 Fluid Barrel
What is Barrel?
Barrel is a volume unit. The symbol is "bbl".
- 1 Fluid barrel = 4.2109375 Cubic feet
- 1 Dry barrel = 4.08333333 Cubic feet
- 1 OIL barrel = 5.6145833334 Cubic feet
What is Cubic Foot?
Cubic foot is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one foot in length. The symbol is "ft³".
- 1 Cubic foot = 0.2374768089 Fluid barrel
- 1 Cubic foot = 0.24489795919 Dry barrel
- 1 Cubic foot = 0.17810760667 OIL barrel