How many pints in a cubic foot?
1 Cubic foot (ft3) is equal to 59.844155844 pints (pt). To convert cubic feet to pints, multiply the cubic foot value by 59.844155844.
For example, to find out how many pints in a cubic foot and a half, multiply 1.5 by 59.844155844, that makes 89.766 pints in 1.5 cubic feet.
1 Cubic Foot = 59.844155844 US Pints
How many cubic feet in a pint?
1 Pint is equal to 0.016710069444 cubic foot (ft3). To convert pints to cubic feet, multiply the pint value by 0.016710069444 or divide by 59.844155844.
1 US Pint = 0.016710069444 Cubic Foot
What is Cubic Foot?
Cubic foot is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one foot in length. 1 Cubic foot is equal to 59.844155844 US fluid pints and 49.830683672 Imperial pints. The symbol is "ft3".
- 1 Cubic foot = 59.844155844 US fluid pints
- 1 Cubic foot = 51.428092776 US dry pints
- 1 Cubic foot = 49.830683672 Imperial pints
What is Pint?
Pint is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit. The symbol is "pt".
- 1 US fluid pint = 0.016710069444 Cubic foot
- 1 US dry pint = 0.019444625418 Cubic foot
- 1 Imperial pint = 0.020067956654 Cubic foot