How many pints in a cubic foot?
1 Cubic foot (ft³) is equal to 59.844155844 pints. To convert cubic feet to pints, multiply the cubic foot value by 59.844155844.
For example, to find out how many pints in a cubic foot and a half, multiply 1.5 by 59.844155844, that makes 89.766 pints in 1.5 cubic feet.
1 Cubic Foot = 59.844155844 US Pints
How many cubic feet in a pint?
1 Pint is equal to 0.016710069444 cubic foot (ft³). To convert pints to cubic feet, multiply the pint value by 0.016710069444 or divide by 59.844155844.
1 US Pint = 0.016710069444 Cubic Foot
What is Cubic Foot?
Cubic foot is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one foot in length. 1 Cubic foot is equal to 59.844155844 US fluid pints and 49.830683672 Imperial pints. The symbol is "ft³".
- 1 Cubic foot = 59.844155844 US fluid pints
- 1 Cubic foot = 51.428092776 US dry pints
- 1 Cubic foot = 49.830683672 Imperial pints
What is Pint?
Pint is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit. The symbol is "pt".
- 1 US fluid pint = 0.016710069444 Cubic foot
- 1 US dry pint = 0.019444625418 Cubic foot
- 1 Imperial pint = 0.020067956654 Cubic foot