How many quarts in a cubic foot?
1 Cubic foot (ft3) is equal to 29.9220779 quarts (qt). To convert cubic feet to quarts, multiply the cubic foot value by 29.9220779.
For example, to find out how many quarts in a cubic foot and a half, multiply 1.5 by 29.9220779, that makes 44.88 quarts in 1.5 cubic feet.
1 Cubic Foot = 29.9220779 US Quarts
How many cubic feet in a quart?
1 Quart is equal to 0.0334201389 cubic foot (ft3). To convert quarts to cubic feet, multiply the quart value by 0.0334201389 or divide by 29.9220779.
1 US Quart = 0.0334201389 Cubic Foot
What is Cubic Foot?
Cubic foot is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one foot in length. 1 Cubic foot is equal to 29.9220779 US fluid quarts and 24.9153 Imperial quarts. The symbol is "ft3".
- 1 Cubic foot = 29.9220779 US fluid quarts
- 1 Cubic foot = 25.71404638 US dry quarts
- 1 Cubic foot = 24.9153 Imperial quarts
What is Quart?
Quart is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit. The symbol is "qt".
- 1 US fluid quart = 0.0334201389 Cubic foot
- 1 US dry quart = 0.0388892508 Cubic foot
- 1 Imperial quart = 0.0401359 Cubic foot