How many quarts in a cubic foot?
There are 29.9220779 quarts in a cubic foot. To convert cubic feet to quarts, multiply the cubic foot value by 29.9220779.
For example, to find out how many quarts in a cubic foot and a half, multiply 1.5 by 29.9220779, that makes 44.88 quarts in a cubic foot and a half.
1 Cubic Foot = 29.9220779 US Quarts
How to convert quarts to cubic feet?
As there are 29.9220779 quarts in a cubic foot, to convert quarts to cubic feet, divide the quart value by 29.9220779.
1 US Quart = 0.0334201389 Cubic Foot
What is a Cubic Foot?
Cubic foot is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one foot in length. 1 Cubic foot is equal to 29.9220779 US fluid quarts and 24.9153 Imperial quarts. The symbol is "ft³".
- 1 Cubic foot = 29.9220779 US fluid quarts
- 1 Cubic foot = 25.71404638 US dry quarts
- 1 Cubic foot = 24.9153 Imperial quarts
What is a Quart?
Quart is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit. The symbol is "qt".
- 1 US fluid quart = 0.0334201389 Cubic foot
- 1 US dry quart = 0.0388892508 Cubic foot
- 1 Imperial quart = 0.0401359 Cubic foot