How many gallons in a cubic foot?
There are 7.48051948 gallons in a cubic foot. To convert cubic feet to gallons, multiply the cubic foot value by 7.48051948.
For example, to find out how many gallons in a cubic foot and a half, multiply 1.5 by 7.48051948, that makes 11.22 gallons in a cubic foot and a half.
1 Cubic Foot = 7.48051948 Fluid Gallons
To convert cubic feet to imperial gallons, please check cubic feet to imperial gallons.
How to convert gallons to cubic feet?
1 Gallon is equal to 0.133680556 cubic foot. To convert gallons to cubic feet, multiply the gallon value by 0.133680556 or divide by 7.48051948.
1 Fluid Gallon = 0.133680556 Cubic Foot
What is a Cubic Foot?
Cubic foot is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one foot in length. 1 Cubic foot is equal to 7.48051948 US fluid gallons and 6.22883545 Imperial gallons. The symbol is "ft³".
- 1 Cubic foot = 7.48051948 US fluid gallons
- 1 Cubic foot = 6.42851159 US dry gallons
- 1 Cubic foot = 6.22883545 Imperial gallons
What is a Gallon?
Gallon is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit. The symbol is "gal".
- 1 US fluid gallon = 0.133680556 Cubic foot
- 1 US dry gallon = 0.155557003 Cubic foot
- 1 Imperial gallon = 0.160543653 Cubic foot