How many cubic feet in an oil barrel?
1 Oil barrel (bbl) is equal to 5.6145833334 cubic feet (ft³). To convert oil barrels to cubic feet, multiply the oil barrel value by 5.6145833334.
1 Oil Barrel = 5.6145833334 Cubic Feet
1 Fluid barrel is equal to 4.2109375 cubic feet. To convet between fluid barrels and cubic feet please check fluid barrels to cubic feet conversion calculator tool.
How many oil barrels in a cubic foot?
1 Cubic foot is equal to 0.17810760667 oil barrel. To convert cubic feet to oil barrels, multiply the cubic foot value by 0.17810760667 or divide by 5.6145833334.
1 Cubic Foot = 0.17810760667 US OIL Barrel
What is Barrel?
Barrel is a volume unit. The symbol is "bbl".
- 1 OIL barrel = 5.6145833334 Cubic feet
- 1 Fluid barrel = 4.2109375 Cubic feet
- 1 Dry barrel = 4.08333333 Cubic feet
What is Cubic Foot?
Cubic foot is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one foot in length. The symbol is "ft³".
- 1 Cubic foot = 0.17810760667 OIL barrel
- 1 Cubic foot = 0.2374768089 Fluid barrel
- 1 Cubic foot = 0.24489795919 Dry barrel