How many cubic feet in a fluid barrel?
1 Fluid barrel (bbl) is equal to 4.2109375 cubic feet (ft3). To convert fluid barrels to cubic feet, multiply the fluid barrel value by 4.2109375.
1 Fluid Barrel = 4.2109375 Cubic Feet
How many cubic feet in an oil barrel?
1 Oil barrel (bbl) is equal to 5.61458333 cubic feet (ft3). To convert oil barrels to cubic feet, multiply the oil barrel value by 5.61458333.
1 Oil Barrel = 5.61458333 Cubic Feet
How many fluid barrels in a cubic foot?
1 Cubic foot (ft3) is equal to 0.2374768089 fluid barrel (bbl). To convert cubic feet to fluid barrels, multiply the cubic foot value by 0.2374768089 or divide by 4.2109375.
1 Cubic Foot = 0.2374768089 Fluid Barrel
What is Barrel?
Barrel is a volume unit. The symbol is "bbl".
- 1 Fluid barrel = 4.2109375 Cubic feet
- 1 Dry barrel = 4.08333333 Cubic feet
- 1 OIL barrel = 5.61458333 Cubic feet
What is Cubic Foot?
Cubic foot is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one foot in length. The symbol is "ft3".
- 1 Cubic foot = 0.2374768089 Fluid barrel
- 1 Cubic foot = 0.24489795919 Dry barrel
- 1 Cubic foot = 0.17810760668 OIL barrel