How many ounces in an imperial (UK) long ton?
1 Imperial (UK) long ton is equal to 35840 ounces (oz). To convert imperial tons to ounces, multiply the ton value by 35840.
For example, to find out how many ounces in an imperial (UK) ton and a half, multiply 1.5 by 35840, that makes 53760 ounces in a long ton and a half.
1 Imperial Long Ton = 35840 Ounces
How to convert ounces to imperial (UK) long tons?
1 Ounce (oz) is equal to 0.000027901785714 UK long ton. To convert ounces to long tons, multiply the ounce value by 0.000027901785714 or divide by 35840.
1 Ounce = 0.000027901785714 Imperial Long Ton
To convert metric tons to ounces, please use Metric tons to ounces calculator tool.
What is Ton?
Ton is an Imperial, United States Customary and the metric systems mass unit. The symbol is "t".
- 1 US short ton = 32000 Ounces
- 1 Imperial (UK) long ton = 35840 Ounces
- 1 Metric ton (tonne) = 35273.96195 Ounces
What is Ounce?
Ounce is an Imperial and United States Customary measurement systems mass unit. 1 Avoirdupois ounce is equal to 0.0625 lb. The symbol is "oz".
- 1 Ounce = 0.00003125 US short ton
- 1 Ounce = 0.000027901785714 Imperial (UK) long ton
- 1 Ounce = 0.000028349523125 Metric ton (tonne)