How many grams in an Imperial (UK) long ton?
There are 1016046.91 grams in 1 Imperial (UK) long ton. To convert Imperial tons to grams, multiply the ton value by 1016046.91.
1 UK Long Ton = 1016046.91 Grams
How to convert grams to UK long tons?
1 Gram (g) is equal to 0.000000984206528 UK long ton. To convert grams to UK tons, multiply the gram value by 0.000000984206528 or divide by 1016046.91.
1 Gram = 0.000000984206528 UK Long Ton
To convert US short tons to grams, please use US short tons to grams calculator tool.
What is Ton?
Ton is a unit of mass in United States Customary, Imperial and the Metric systems. The symbol is "t".
- 1 Metric ton (tonne) = 1 000 000 Grams
- 1 US short ton = 907 184.74 Grams
- 1 Imperial (UK) long ton = 1 016 046.91 Grams
What is Gram?
Gram is a unit of mass in the metric system. The symbol is "g".
- 1 Gram = 0.000001 Metric ton (tonne)
- 1 Gram = 0.0000011023113109 US short ton
- 1 Gram = 0.000000984206528 Imperial (UK) long ton