How many ounces in a US short ton?
There are 32000 ounces (oz) in a US short ton. To convert short tons to ounces, multiply the ton value by 32000.
For example, to find out how many ounces in a short ton and a half, multiply 1.5 by 32000, that makes 48000 ounces in a short ton and a half.
1 US Short Ton = 32000 Ounces
How to convert ounces to US short tons?
As there are 32000 ounces in a short ton, to convert ounces to short tons, divide the ounce value by 32000.
1 Ounce = 0.00003125 US Short Ton
To convert metric tons to ounces, please use Metric tons to ounces calculator tool.
What is a Ton?
Ton is an Imperial, United States Customary and the metric systems mass unit. 1 US short ton is equal to 32000 ounces, 1 UK long ton is equal to 35840 ounces and 1 Metric ton is equal to 35273.96195 ounces. The symbol is "t".
- 1 US short ton = 32000 Ounces
- 1 Imperial (UK) long ton = 35840 Ounces
- 1 Metric ton (tonne) = 35273.96195 Ounces
What is an Ounce?
Ounce is an Imperial and United States Customary measurement systems mass unit. 1 Avoirdupois ounce is equal to 0.0625 lb. The symbol is "oz".
- 1 Ounce = 0.00003125 US short ton
- 1 Ounce = 0.000027901785714 Imperial (UK) long ton
- 1 Ounce = 0.000028349523125 Metric ton (tonne)