How many quarts in a cubic meter?
1 Cubic meter is equal to 1056.68821 quarts. To convert cubic meters to quarts, multiply the cubic meter value by 1056.68821.
For example, to find out how many quarts in a cubic meter and a half, multiply 1.5 by 1056.68821, that makes 1585.0323 quarts in a cubic meter and a half.
1 Cubic Meter = 1056.68821 US Quarts
How many cubic meters in a quart?
1 Quart is equal to 0.00094635294 cubic meter (m3). To convert quarts to cubic meters, multiply the quart value by 0.00094635294 or divide by 1056.68821.
1 US Quart = 0.00094635294 Cubic Meter
What is Cubic Meter/Metre?
Cubic meter (metre) is a metric system volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one meter in length. The symbol is "m3".
- 1 Cubic meter = 1056.68821 US fluid quarts
- 1 Cubic meter = 908.082978 US dry quarts
- 1 Cubic meter = 879.877 Imperial quarts
What is Quart?
Quart is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit. The symbol is "qt".
- 1 US fluid quart = 0.00094635294 Cubic meter
- 1 US dry quart = 0.00110122095 Cubic meter
- 1 Imperial quart = 0.0011365225 Cubic meter