How many fluid barrels in a cubic meter?
1 Cubic meter is equal to 8.38641436 fluid barrels. To convert cubic meters to fluid barrels, multiply the cubic meter value by 8.38641436.
For example, to find out how many fluid barrels in a cubic meter and a half, multiply 1.5 by 8.38641436, that makes 12.579 fluid barrels in a cubic meter and a half.
1 Cubic Meter = 8.38641436 Fluid Barrels
How many cubic meters in a fluid barrel?
1 Fluid barrel is equal to 0.119240471 cubic meter (m3). To convert fluid barrels to cubic meters, multiply the fluid barrel value by 0.119240471 or divide by 8.38641436.
1 Fluid Barrel = 0.119240471 Cubic Meter
What is Cubic Meter/Metre?
Cubic meter (metre) is a metric system volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one meter in length. The symbol is "m3".
- 1 Cubic meter = 8.38641436 Fluid barrels
- 1 Cubic meter = 8.64848980 Dry barrels
- 1 Cubic meter = 6.28981077 OIL barrels
What is Barrel?
Barrel is a volume unit. The symbol is "bbl".
- 1 Fluid barrel = 0.119240471 Cubic meter
- 1 Dry barrel = 0.115627123 Cubic meter
- 1 OIL barrel = 0.158987295 Cubic meter