How many cubic centimeters in a quart?
There are 946.352946 cubic centimeters in 1 quart. To convert quarts to cubic centimeters, multiply the quart value by 946.352946.
For example, to find out how many cubic cm in a quart and a half, multiply 1.5 by 946.352946, that makes 1419.529419 cubic cm in a quart and a half.
1 US Fluid Quart = 946.352946 Cubic Centimeters
How many quarts in a cubic centimeter?
1 Cubic centimeter is equal to 0.0010566882094 quart. To convert cubic centimeters to quarts, multiply the cubic centimeter value by 0.0010566882094 or divide by 946.352946.
1 Cubic Centimeter = 0.0010566882094 US Fluid Quart
What is Quart?
Quart is an imperial and United States Customary measurement systems volume unit. 1 US fluid quart is equal to 946.352946 cm³ and 1 Imperial quart is equal to 1136.5225 cm³. The symbol is "qt".
- 1 US Fluid Quart = 946.352946 Cubic Centimeters
- 1 US Dry Quart = 1101.22095 Cubic Centimeters
- 1 Imperial Quart = 1136.5225 Cubic Centimeters
What is Cubic Centimeter?
Cubic centimeter (centimetre) is metric system volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one centimeter in length. The symbol is "cm³".
- 1 Cubic Centimeter = 0.0010566882094 US Fluid Quart
- 1 Cubic Centimeter = 0.00090808297826 US Dry Quart
- 1 Cubic Centimeter = 0.0008798769932 Imperial Quart