How to convert quarts to cubic centimeters
1 US quart is equal to 946.352946 cubic centimeters. To convert quarts to cubic centimeters, multiply the quart value by 946.352946.
For example, to convert 2 quarts to cubic centimeters, multiply 2 by 946.352946, that makes 1892.7059 cubic centimeters is 2 quarts.
1 US Fluid Quart = 946.352946 Cubic Centimeters
How to convert cubic centimeters to quarts?
As there are 946.352946 cubic centimeters in a quart, to convert cubic centimeters to quarts, divide the cubic centimeter value by 946.352946.
1 Cubic Centimeter = 0.0010566882094 US Fluid Quart
What is a Quart?
Quart is an imperial and United States Customary measurement systems volume unit. 1 US fluid quart = 946.352946 cm3 and 1 Imperial quart = 1136.5225 cm3. The symbol is "qt".
- 1 US Fluid Quart = 946.352946 Cubic Centimeters
- 1 US Dry Quart = 1101.22095 Cubic Centimeters
- 1 Imperial Quart = 1136.5225 Cubic Centimeters
What is a Cubic Centimeter?
Cubic centimeter (centimetre) is metric system volume unit. The symbol is "cm³".
- 1 Cubic Centimeter = 0.0010566882094 US Fluid Quart
- 1 Cubic Centimeter = 0.00090808297826 US Dry Quart
- 1 Cubic Centimeter = 0.0008798769932 Imperial Quart
Please visit volume units conversion to convert all volume units.