How many cubic centimeters in a cup?
There are 236.5882365 cubic centimeters in 1 cup. To convert cups to cubic centimeters, multiply the cup value by 236.5882365.
For example, to find out how many cubic centimeters in a cup and a half, multiply 1.5 by 236.5882365, that makes 354.88235475 cubic centimeters in 1.5 cups.
1 US Cup = 236.5882365 Cubic Centimeters
How many cups in a cubic centimeter?
1 Cubic centimeter is equal to 0.0042267528377 cup. To convert cubic centimeters to cups, multiply the cubic centimeter value by 0.0042267528377 or divide by 236.5882365.
1 Cubic Centimeter = 0.0042267528377 US Cup
What is Cubic Centimeter?
Cubic centimeter (centimetre) is a metric system volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one centimeter in length. The symbol is "cm³".
- 1 Cubic Centimeter = 0.0042267528377 US Cup
- 1 Cubic Centimeter = 0.004 Metric Cup
- 1 Cubic Centimeter = 0.00351950332 Imperial Cup
- 1 Cubic Centimeter = 0.004399384966 Canadian Cup
What is Cup?
Cup is a volume unit. The symbol is "c".
- 1 US Cup = 236.5882365 Cubic Centimeters
- 1 Metric Cup = 250 Cubic Centimeters
- 1 Imperial Cup = 284.131 Cubic Centimeters
- 1 Canadian Cup = 227.3045 Cubic Centimeters