How many cubic centimeters in a gallon?
There are 3785.411784 cubic centimeters (cm3) in 1 gallon. To convert gallons to cubic centimeters, multiply the gallon value by 3785.411784.
For example, to find out how many cubic centimeters in a gallon and a half, multiply 1.5 by 3785.411784, that makes 5678.117676 cubic centimeters in a gallon and a half.
1 US Fluid Gallon = 3785.411784 Cubic Centimeters
How many gallons in a cubic centimeter?
1 Cubic centimeter is equal to 0.00026417205 gallon (gal). To convert cubic centimeters to gallons, multiply the cubic centimeter value by 0.00026417205 or divide by 3785.411784.
1 Cubic Centimeter = 0.00026417205 US Fluid Gallon
What is Gallon?
Gallon is an imperial and United States Customary measurement systems volume unit. The symbol is "gal".
- 1 US Fluid Gallon = 3785.411784 Cubic Centimeters
- 1 US Dry Gallon = 4404.8838 Cubic Centimeters
- 1 Imperial Gallon = 4546.09 Cubic Centimeters
What is Cubic Centimeter?
Cubic centimeter (centimetre) is metric system volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one centimeter in length. The symbol is "cm3".
- 1 Cubic Centimeter = 0.00026417205236 US Fluid Gallon
- 1 Cubic Centimeter = 0.00022702074457 US Dry Gallon
- 1 Cubic Centimeter = 0.0002199692483 Imperial Gallon