How many liters in an oil barrel?
There are 158.987295 liters in an oil barrel. To convert oil barrels to liters, multiply the oil barrel value by 158.987295.
For example, to find out how many liters in an oil barrel and a half, multiply 1.5 by 158.987295, that makes 238.48 liters in an oil barrel and a half.
1 US Oil Barrel = 158.987295 Liters
1 Fluid barrel is equal to 119.240471 liters. To convert between fluid barrels and liters please check fluid barrels to liters conversion calculator tool.
How many oil barrels in a liter?
1 Liter (L) is equal to 0.00628981076 oil barrel (bbl). To convert liters to oil barrels, multiply the liter value by 0.00628981076 or divide by 158.987295.
1 Liter = 0.00628981076 US OIL Barrel
You may also use this volume units conversion calculator tool to convert between barrels, liters and other volume units.
What is a Barrel?
Barrel is a volume unit. The symbol is "bbl".
- 1 US OIL Barrel = 158.987295 Liters
- 1 US Fluid Barrel = 119.240471 Liters
- 1 US Dry Barrel = 115.62712358 Liters
- 1 Imperial Barrel = 163.65924 Liters
What is a Liter?
Liter (litre) is a metric system volume unit. The symbol is "L".
- 1 Liter = 0.00628981076 US OIL Barrel
- 1 Liter = 0.00838641437 US Fluid Barrel
- 1 Liter = 0.0086484898 US Dry Barrel
- 1 Liter = 0.00611025689 Imperial Barrel