How many gallons in an oil barrel?
1 Oil barrel (bbl) is equal to 42 gallons (gal). To convert oil barrels to gallons, multiply the oil barrel value by 42.
For example, to find out how many gallons in an oil barrel and a half, multiply 1.5 by 42, that makes 63 fluid gallons in an oil barrel and a half.
1 US Oil Barrel = 42 US Fluid Gallons
1 Fluid barrel is equal to 31.5 gallons. To convet between fluid barrels and gallons please check fluid barrels to gallons conversion calculator tool.
How many oil barrels in a gallon?
1 Gallon is equal to 0.023809523809 oil barrel. To convert gallons to oil barrels, multiply the gallon value by 0.023809523809 or divide by 42.
1 US Fluid Gallon = 0.023809523809 US OIL Barrel
You may also use this volume units conversion calculator tool to convert between barrels, gallons and other volume units.
What is Barrel?
Barrel is a volume unit. The symbol is "bbl".
- 1 US OIL Barrel = 42 US Fluid Gallons
- 1 US Fluid Barrel = 31.5 US Fluid Gallons
- 1 US Dry Barrel = 26.24975569 US Dry Gallons
- 1 Imperial Barrel = 36 Imperial Gallons
What is Gallon?
Gallon is an imperial and US Customary volume unit. The symbol is "gal".
- 1 US Fluid Gallon = 0.023809523809 US OIL Barrel
- 1 US Fluid Gallon = 0.031746031745 US Fluid Barrel
- 1 US Dry Gallon = 0.038095592657 US Dry Barrel
- 1 Imperial Gallon = 0.027777777778 Imperial Barrel