How many liters in a fluid barrel?
There are 119.240471 liters in a fluid barrel. To convert barrels to liters, multiply the fluid barrel value by 119.240471.
For example, to find out how many liters in a fluid barrel and a half, multiply 1.5 by 119.240471 that makes 178.86 liters in 1.5 fluid barrels.
1 US Fluid Barrel = 119.240471 Liters
How many liters in an oil barrel?
There are 158.987295 liters in an oil barrel. To convert oil barrels to liters, multiply the oil barrel value by 158.987295.
1 US Oil Barrel = 158.987295 Liters
You may also use this volume units conversion calculator tool to convert between barrels, liters and other volume units.
What is Barrel?
Barrel is a volume unit. The symbol is "bbl".
- 1 US Fluid Barrel = 119.240471 Liters
- 1 US OIL Barrel = 158.987295 Liters
- 1 US Dry Barrel = 115.62712358 Liters
- 1 Imperial Barrel = 163.65924 Liters
What is Liter/Liter?
Liter (litre) is a metric system volume unit. The symbol is "L".
- 1 Liter = 0.00838641437 US Fluid Barrel
- 1 Liter = 0.00628981076 US OIL Barrel
- 1 Liter = 0.0086484898 US Dry Barrel
- 1 Liter = 0.00611025689 Imperial Barrel