How many liters in a fluid barrel?
There are 119.240471 liters in a fluid barrel. To convert fluid barrels to liters, multiply the fluid barrel value by 119.240471.
For example, to find out how many liters in a fluid barrel and a half, multiply 1.5 by 119.240471 that makes 178.86 liters in a fluid barrel and a half.
1 US Fluid Barrel = 119.240471 Liters
1 Oil barrel is equal to 158.987295 liters. To convet between oil barrels and liters please check oil barrels to liters conversion calculator tool.
How to convert liters to fluid barrels?
1 Liter (L) is equal to 0.00838641437 fluid barrel (bbl). To convert liters to fluid barrels, multiply the liter value by 0.00838641437 or divide by 119.240471.
1 Liter = 0.00838641437 US Fluid Barrel
You may also use this volume units conversion calculator tool to convert between barrels, liters and other volume units.
What is Barrel?
Barrel is a volume unit. The symbol is "bbl".
- 1 US Fluid Barrel = 119.240471 Liters
- 1 US OIL Barrel = 158.987295 Liters
- 1 US Dry Barrel = 115.62712358 Liters
- 1 Imperial Barrel = 163.65924 Liters
What is Liter?
Liter (litre) is a metric system volume unit. The symbol is "L".
- 1 Liter = 0.00838641437 US Fluid Barrel
- 1 Liter = 0.00628981076 US OIL Barrel
- 1 Liter = 0.0086484898 US Dry Barrel
- 1 Liter = 0.00611025689 Imperial Barrel