How many gallons in a fluid barrel?
There are 31.5 gallons in a fluid barrel. To convert barrels to gallons, multiply the fluid barrel value by 31.5.
For example, to find out how many gallons in a fluid barrel and a half, multiply 1.5 by 31.5 that makes 47.25 US fluid gallons in a fluid barrel and a half.
1 US Fluid Barrel = 31.5 US Fluid Gallons
1 Oil barrel is equal to 42 gallons. To convet between oil barrels and gallons please check oil barrels to gallons conversion calculator tool.
How to convert gallons to fluid barrels?
1 Gallon is equal to 0.031746031745 fluid barrel. To convert gallons to barrels, multiply the gallon value by 0.031746031745 or divide by 31.5.
1 US Fluid Gallon = 0.031746031745 US Fluid Barrel
You may also use this volume units conversion calculator tool to convert between barrels, gallons and other volume units.
What is Barrel?
Barrel is a volume unit. The symbol is "bbl".
- 1 US Fluid Barrel = 31.5 US Fluid Gallons
- 1 US Dry Barrel = 26.24975569 US Dry Gallons
- 1 US OIL Barrel = 42 US Fluid Gallons
- 1 Imperial Barrel = 36 Imperial Gallons
What is Gallon?
Gallon is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit. The symbol is "gal".
- 1 US Fluid Gallon = 0.031746031745 US Fluid Barrel
- 1 US Dry Gallon = 0.038095592657 US Dry Barrel
- 1 US Fluid Gallon = 0.023809523809 US OIL Barrel
- 1 Imperial Gallon = 0.027777777778 Imperial Barrel