How many fluid ounces in a pint?
1 Pint (pt) is equal to 16 fluid ounces (fl oz). To convert pints to fluid ounces, multiply the pint value by 16.
For example, to find out how many fluid ounces in a pint and a half, multiply 1.5 by 16, that makes 24 fluid ounces in 1.5 pints.
1 US Fluid Pint = 16 US Fluid Ounces
How to convert fluid ounces to pints?
1 Fluid ounce is equal to 0.0625 pint. To convert fluid ounces to pints, multiply the fluid ounce value by 0.0625 or divide by 32.
1 US Fluid Ounce = 0.0625 US Fluid Pint
What is Pint?
Pint is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit. 1 US fluid pint is equal to 16 US fluid ounces and 1 Imperial pint is equal to 20 Imperial fluid ounces. The symbol is "pt".
- 1 US fluid pint = 16 US fluid ounces
- 1 US dry pint = 18.618 US fluid ounces
- 1 Imperial pint = 20 Imperial fluid ounces
What is Fluid Ounce?
Fluid ounce is an imperial and United States Customary measurement systems volume unit. The symbol is "fl oz".
- 1 US fluid ounce = 0.0625 US fluid pint
- 1 US fluid ounce = 0.05371146202 US dry pint
- 1 Imperial fluid ounce = 0.05 Imperial pint