How many quarts in a cubic yard?
1 Cubic yard (yd3) is equal to 807.896104 quarts (qt). To convert cubic yards to quarts, multiply the cubic yard value by 807.896104.
For example, to find out how many quarts in a cubic yard and a half, multiply 1.5 by 807.896104, that makes 1211.844156 quarts in a cubic yard and a half.
1 Cubic Yard = 807.896104 US Quarts
How many cubic yards in a quart?
1 Quart is equal to 0.00123778292 cubic yard (yd3). To convert quarts to cubic yards, multiply the quart value by 0.00123778292 or divide by 807.896104.
1 US Quart = 0.00123778292 Cubic Yard
What is Cubic Yard?
Cubic yard is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one yard in length. The symbol is "yd3".
- 1 Cubic yard = 807.896104 US fluid quarts
- 1 Cubic yard = 694.279252 US dry quarts
- 1 Cubic yard = 672.714229 Imperial quarts
What is Quart?
Quart is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit. The symbol is "qt".
- 1 US fluid quart = 0.00123778292 Cubic yard
- 1 US dry quart = 0.0014403426236 Cubic yard
- 1 Imperial quart = 0.0014865153077 Cubic yard