How many cubic inches in a quart?
There are 57.75 cubic inches (in3) in 1 quart. To convert quarts to cubic inches, multiply the quart value by 57.75.
For example, to find out how many cubic inches in a quart and a half, multiply 1.5 by 57.75, that makes 86.625 cubic inches in a quart and a half.
1 US Fluid Quart = 57.75 Cubic Inches
How many quarts in a cubic inch?
1 Cubic inch is equal to 0.0173160173 quart (qt). To convert cubic inches to quarts, multiply the cubic inch value by 0.0173160173 or divide by 57.75.
1 Cubic Inch = 0.0173160173 US Fluid Quart
What is Quart?
Quart is an imperial and United States Customary measurement systems volume unit. The symbol is "qt".
- 1 US fluid quart = 57.75 Cubic inches
- 1 US dry quart = 67.200625445 Cubic inches
- 1 Imperial quart = 69.354858198 Cubic inches
What is Cubic Inch?
Cubic inch is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one inch in length. The symbol is "in3".
- 1 Cubic inch = 0.0173160173 US fluid quart
- 1 Cubic inch = 0.0148808138 US dry quart
- 1 Cubic inch = 0.0144186 Imperial quart