How to convert gallons to cubic inches?
1 Gallon is equal to 231 cubic inches. To convert gallons to cubic inches, multiply the gallon value by 231.
For example, to find out how many cubic inches in a half gallon, multiply 0.5 by 231, that makes 115.5 cubic inches in a half gallon.
1 US Fluid Gallon = 231 Cubic Inches
How to convert cubic inches to gallons?
1 Cubic inch is equal to 0.00432900433 gallon. To convert cubic inches to gallons, multiply the cubic inch value by 0.00432900433 or divide by 231.
1 Cubic Inch = 0.00432900433 US Fluid Gallon
What is a Gallon?
Gallon is an imperial and United States Customary measurement systems volume unit. 1 gal = 231 in3. The symbol is "gal".
- 1 US fluid gallon = 231 Cubic inches
- 1 US dry gallon = 268.802501 Cubic inches
- 1 Imperial gallon = 277.419432 Cubic inches
What is a Cubic Inch?
Cubic inch is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one inch in length. The symbol is "in³".
- 1 Cubic inch = 0.00432900433 US fluid gallon
- 1 Cubic inch = 0.00372020347 US dry gallon
- 1 Cubic inch = 0.00360465014 Imperial gallon