How many cubic inches in a gallon?
1 Gallon is equal to 231 cubic inches. To convert gallons to cubic inches, multiply the gallon value by 231.
For example, to find out how many cubic inches in a gallon and a half, multiply 1.5 by 231, that makes 346.5 cubic inches in 1.5 gallons.
1 US Fluid Gallon = 231 Cubic Inches
How many gallons in a cubic inch?
1 Cubic inch is equal to 0.00432900433 gallon. To convert cubic inches to gallons, multiply the cubic inch value by 0.00432900433 or divide by 231.
1 Cubic Inch = 0.00432900433 US Fluid Gallon
What is Gallon?
Gallon is an imperial and United States Customary measurement systems volume unit. The symbol is "gal".
- 1 US fluid gallon = 231 Cubic inches
- 1 US dry gallon = 268.802501 Cubic inches
- 1 Imperial gallon = 277.419432 Cubic inches
What is Cubic Inch?
Cubic inch is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one inch in length. The symbol is "in³".
- 1 Cubic inch = 0.00432900433 US fluid gallon
- 1 Cubic inch = 0.00372020347 US dry gallon
- 1 Cubic inch = 0.00360465014 Imperial gallon