How many cubic inches in a pint?
There are 28.875 cubic inches in 1 pint. To convert pints to cubic inches, multiply the pint value by 28.875.
For example, to find out how many cubic inches in a pint and a half, multiply 1.5 by 28.875, that makes 43.3125 cubic inches in a pint and a half.
1 US Fluid Pint = 28.875 Cubic Inches
How many pints in a cubic inch?
1 Cubic inch (in³) is equal to 0.0346320346 pint. To convert cubic inches to pints, multiply the cubic inch value by 0.0346320346 or divide by 28.875.
1 Cubic Inch = 0.0346320346 US Fluid Pint
What is Pint?
Pint is an imperial and United States Customary measurement systems volume unit. There are 28.875 cubic inches in 1 US fluid pint and 34.677429 cubic inches in 1 Imperial (UK) pint. The symbol is "pt".
- 1 US fluid pint = 28.875 Cubic inches
- 1 US dry pint = 33.600312722 Cubic inches
- 1 Imperial pint = 34.677429 Cubic inches
What is Cubic Inch?
Cubic inch is an imperial and United States Customary volume unit and defined as a cube with sides are one inch in length. The symbol is "in³".
- 1 Cubic inch = 0.0346320346 US fluid pint
- 1 Cubic inch = 0.0297616277 US dry pint
- 1 Cubic inch = 0.0288372012 Imperial pint