How many litres in an imperial quart?
1 Imperial quart is equal to 1.1365225 litres (L). To convert imperial quarts to litres, multiply the imperial quart value by 1.1365225 or divide by 0.8798769932.
1 Imperial Quart = 1.1365225 Litres
How many imperial quarts in a liter?
1 Litre is equal to 0.87987699 Imperial quart. To convert litres to imperial quarts, multiply the litre value by 0.87987699 or divide by 1.1365225.
1 Litre = 0.87987699 Imperial Quart
You may also use this volume units conversion calculator tool to convert between US, imperial pints and litres.
What is Quart?
Quart is an imperial and United States Customary measurement system volume unit. The symbol is "qt".
- 1 US fluid quart = 0.94635294549 Litre
- 1 US dry quart = 1.10122095032 Litres
- 1 Imperial quart = 1.13652250413 Litres
What is Litre?
Litre (liter) is a metric system volume unit. The symbol is "L".
- 1 Litre = 1.05668821 US fluid quarts
- 1 Litre = 0.908082978 US dry quart
- 1 Litre = 0.87987699 Imperial quart