How many acres in a hectare?
There are 2.4710538147 acres in a hectare. To convert hectares to acres, multiply the hectare value by 2.4710538147.
For example, to find out how many acres in a hectare and a half, multiply 1.5 by 2.4710538147, that makes 3.71 acres in a hectare and a half.
1 Hectare = 2.4710538147 Acres
How many hectares in an acre?
1 Acre is equal to 0.40468564224 hectare. To convert acres to hectares, multiply the acre value by 0.40468564224 or divide by 2.4710538147.
1 Acre = 0.40468564224 Hectare
You may also use this area units conversion calculator to convert between hectares, acres and all area measurement units.
What is a Hectare?
Hectare is a metric system area unit. There are 2.4710538147 acres in 1 hectare. The symbol is "ha".
Here is a quick reference from hectares to acres:
- 1 hectare to acres = 2.4710538147 acres in 1 hectare
- 2 hectares to acres = 4.94211 acres in 2 hectares
- 4 hectares to acres = 9.88422 acres in 4 hectares
- 5 hectares to acres = 12.3553 acres in 5 hectares
- 10 hectares to acres = 24.7105 acres in 10 hectares
- 20 hectares to acres = 49.4211 acres in 20 hectares
- 50 hectares to acres = 123.553 acres in 50 hectares
- 100 hectares to acres = 247.105 acres in 100 hectares
What is an Acre?
Acre is an imperial and United States Customary area unit. The symbol is "ac".